- Life in the fast lane: HLN Feature VideoPosted 4 years ago
- Tia Norfleet: Black History MonthPosted 4 years ago
- Verizon’s Celebrating Your Story – Tia NorfleetPosted 4 years ago
- Tia Norfleet – Nascar’s First Female African American DriverPosted 4 years ago
- Tia Norfleet Coca-Cola Pay It Forward I ASPiRE ProfilePosted 4 years ago
- Updated: January 21, 2013
NASCAR is the largest spectator sport in the Western Hemisphere and Tia is the most unique factor in its rich 68 year history. Tia Norfleet is making NASCAR’s History as well as American history.
She has the potential of becoming the most exposed and highly anticipated driver in the history of the sport. She is On Track to become NASCAR’s symbol of diversity and growth by leading the charge for women and minorities around the world.
She is licensed and ready to compete.She is a fierce competitor. Companies will receive unprecedented exposure due to her historical, gender and cultural significance. She has the it factor, the look, and charisma to attract both mainstream and a loyal urban fan base.
Sponsoring Tia is not simply supporting just another athlete, it makes history and good business sense for a company trying to maximize exposure in this down economic market.
Be a part of history and give us a call today!